Lancaster Fitness Services
Comprehensive life style analysis aimed at promoting and achieving better self awareness and physical well being through a combination of diet and physical exercises.
Professional health and fitness appraisals designed and implemented appropriate to an individuals specific requirements.
Dynamic exercise plans utilising free weights and body weight to improve Fat Loss, BMI, Core Strength, Posture, Endurance, Speed and Power.
All levels of ability catered for, from the complete beginner to the professional athlete.
Personal Training on a one to one basis or small group in a quiet gym environment or at an individual’s home (subject to safety).
Certificate in Sports Massage IIHHT.
Foundation Certificate in Fitness Instruction FCFI.
Fitness Trainer Award FTA.
NASM PT level 3
REPS level 3
Personal training the ideal present for Christmas and Birthdays.
Contact David and buy a voucher that entitles the holder to one hours Personal Training, Health Assessment or Sports Massage
- Fitness for Golfers – Training programs tailored specifically for golfers, helping to improve posture, balance, power and suppleness to the muscle groups involved in the golf swing. Increased fitness and stamina around the course. The program will improve your distance off the tee and help prevent injuries, such as back pain and strains and improve your strength and fitness levels.
- Nutrition advice for Health and Fitness – Provide the appropriate nutritional advice designed to meet an individual’s dietary requirement for Body Fat reduction, Weight Loss, diet in conjunction with Hypertrophy (muscle development), Sport and general well being.
- Relaxation and Sports Massage – Identification and correction of soft tissue injuries resulting from muscular trauma. Improvement of muscular efficiency and longevity (up to 30%). Stress relief, Lymphatic drainage and overall well being.
- Personal Training - Comprehensive fitness evaluation whether you are a beginner, recreational exerciser looking to improve cardiovascular fitness, muscle tone, body image and strength or a professional athlete requiring specific strength or endurance training.
- Training for Specific Populations – Improve your health through Holistic therapy and exercise rather than expensive and ineffective drug prescriptions that are likely to exacerbate your condition. Exercise prescribed for the following conditions – High Blood Pressure, CHD, Diabetes type 1 and 2, Obesity, Pre and post Natal Women, Asthma, Osteoporosis, Arthritis and the Elderly.
- Epsom Outdoor Circuits – A fantastic and cheap way to exercise as a group in the great outdoors, a more refreshing and energising way to get fit and tone up. Based at Court Recreational Park with parking in the heart of Epsom.
- Yearly MOT testing for your body – Body MOT testing is exactly that; we carry out a number of specific tests including Body Fat percentage, Lung function, Blood Sugars, Cholesterol levels, Blood pressure, Heart rate ‘recovery’, Postural analysis including flexibility and Diet analysis. We will then come back to you with a written report that will be a tangible analysis of your results advising how you can look to improve on each of the results over the coming year. Don’t wait for something to go wrong get tested!
- A discounted rage of fitness clothing and accessories – details to follow.